Step by Step Procedure to Merge Outlook PST Files with PST Merge
Download and Run Software
- Click on Start menu » All Programs » PST Merge Software
- Now, will see the screen of software
Select Outlook PST files to Merge
- Click on ADD File/ADD Folder button to add number of PST files/folders that you want to merge at a time into a single one.
- Before starting the merging process software also shows the preview of selected file. So that you can watch the number of files you are going to merge at a time. If any file gets selected mistakenly then the software provides an option to remove it from the list.
Select Option to Combine PST Data
- Join: Allows you to join PST file by creating new folder for merge PST file
- Merge: Allows you to merge similar folders into a single PST file
- Merge Contacts: Allows you to merge only all Contacts in a single folder
You will also get Advanced Option during merging PST file process
- Remove Duplicates: Allows you to remove duplicates during merging PST file process
- Exclude Deleted Items: Allows you to exclude deleted items during PST file merging process
Browse Location to Save Merged PST
- Click on Browse button and select the location to save merged PST file data. After that click on Merge PST File to start merge process.
Preview Status of Process
- Current PST Status: Here you will see the current status of merge PST file
- Overall Status: Here you will see the overall status of merge PST files
- When PST merge process get completed a window pop with status of merged PST file process. Here you will need to click on Ok button.
Check all Information
- After clicking Ok button you will see this screen and here you will get complete information about merged PST files like Name and Location. After that Click on Close button then Yes to close the Application.