Step by Step Procedure to Merge Outlook Data Files
Download and Run Software
- Click on Start menu » All Programs » Hit on Software
- Now, will see the screen of software
Select Outlook PST files
- Click on ADD File/ADD Folder button to add number of PST files/folders that you want to merge at a time into a single one.
- Before starting the merging process software also shows the preview of selected file. So that you can watch the number of files you are going to merge at a time. If any file gets selected mistakenly then the software provides an option to remove it from the list.
Select Option to Combine Outlook Data
- Join: Allows you to join Outlook Data file(.pst) by creating new folder for merged file
- Merge: Allows you to merge similar folders into a single file
- Merge Contacts: Allows you to merge only all Contacts in a single folder
You will also get Advanced Option during merging process
- Remove Duplicates: Allows you to remove duplicates during merging files
- Exclude Deleted Items: Allows you to exclude deleted items during merging process
Browse Location to Save Resulted PST
- Click on Browse button and select the location to save PST file data. After that click on button to start merge process.
Preview Status of Process
- Current PST Status: Here you will see the current status of PST file
- Overall Status: Here you will see the overall status of merged files
- When the merging process get completed a window pop with status of merged file. Here you will need to click on Ok button.
Check all Information
- After clicking Ok button you will see this screen and here you will get complete information about combined files like Name and Location. After that Click on Close button then Yes to close the Application.